June was really hot . . . So grab an ice cream cone 🍦 and get ready for the most interesting news of the last month.
Wanna know who was especially sweaty? Traders and liquidity providers. They got even more opportunities for earning—new tokens, farming programs, the first mirror from Minter. Oh, and the format of our monthly reports has changed, too. Buckle up!
Let’s start with the major events of June. All eyes on:
- 👨🌾 Happy farmer
On June 1, a series of summertime yield farming programs has gone live, offering 0.1% daily and up. You can find all approved programs in the Explorer catalog, there are 10 of them already
- 🔫 Chewing gun
On June 29, an ERC-20 token HUBABUBA was launched on the Ethereum network, while Minter Hub oracles opened cross-chain transfers of the token between Minter and Ethereum (find out more)
- 🦌🦌 A herd of bucks
— BIP is no longer accepted for further issuance of BIPx on Ethereum. A total of 103,170,440 BIP has been received. BIPx launches on July 1 (find out more)
— At the end of June, we saw one of the hottest trading days ever: the 24-hour volume reached more than $1M, bringing over $2K for liquidity providers and an additional $450 in fees for delegators
- 👟 First step worth a thousand miles
Halfway into the month, Minter Hub crossed the 1,000 cross-chain transfers (worth $7,772,583) mark (find out more)
- 8️⃣ Engagement rings
Since June 14, everyone in Minter’s been able to make cross-chain transfers of as many as 8 most-popular, dollar-pegged stablecoins (find out more)
News & Events
For you to keep track of what’s really important—and us, to make these roundups in a more convenient way—we’ll divide all news and events into those related to products and those related to technologies.
- Minter has added support for ETH, which is now freely movable between Minter and Ethereum. Good news: you don’t need to wrap Ether into wETH to deposit it into Minter network, Console will do that for you
- We’ve announced a cashback program for fees paid when making cross-chain transfers via Minter Hub. Transferred tokens from Ethereum to Minter and the other way around? Request your fees back!
- The HUBABUBA token with its everyday farming and raffles can be rightfully considered one of the most engaging community activities
- Not enough raffles? We’ve got your back: here’s one more, 10 HUB every day (pool: HUB-USDTE, participants: liquidity providers supplying 1 HUB/100 USDTE and more, end date: September 1, 2021)
- If you’d been farming HUB on Uniswap, you can claim rewards accumulated since the beginning of April using this link
- What are stablecoins and some of the money-making strategies involving them? https://minterteam.medium.com/5a37e9c0b044
- In case you just want to sit out the bear market, you may “park” your dollars at a farming “parking lot.” https://minterteam.medium.com/how-to-farm-with-stablecoins-parking-lot-for-dollars-that-pays-you-843be295457a
- Minter Launchpad: ways to cross-chain-list Ethereum’s ERC-20 tokens on Minter
- A short video intro to how to farm with stablecoins
- Have your own token and pool and want to incentivize and support liquidity providers? Simply set up your own farming program with daily rewards in a couple of clicks using this new functionality from Chainik
- Daniil Lashin shared his idea of quantum pools and liquidity superposition. To cut a long story short, those pools automatically use your liquidity wherever and whenever it’s needed, so that it’s not ‘just sitting there.’ Best digested over a cup of coffee! ☕️
- The first alpha version of Minter Console (testnet) to be used with Ledger Nano S
- New swap type in Minter Console—Direct pool. A user who picks it makes an exchange via a single direct pool (if such exists) without routing
- Blockchain upd. v2.3.0: fix for incorrect calculation of fees when paid in LP tokens + prohibition of duplicate pools within a single swap transaction
- Blockchain upd. v2.4.0: our security system asked to slightly change fee charges
- Finishing touches on Minter mempool
- Stylish verified badges and icons in Console and Explorer
- Psst! Don’t tell anyone, but BIP Wallet for iOS is getting an update very soon. We’ve also been testing order books for some time now, which will allow to place limit orders on-chain. Whoa!🤌
If you liked the new format, clap and comment below!